Business - Greece
Before the European Economic Crisis between 2000 and 2007, Greece was one of the fastest growing economies in Europe. After 2007 everything changed, with Greece being one of the most affected countries in the EU with a very high level of unemployment. With that background in mind, we analyze what strategies Greece is using to get back on its feet, especially after another global crisis like COVID-19. We speak with and interview various entrepreneurs working on innovative projects, social impact activities, as well as with local wine and olive producers across the country.
- Entrepreneurship Mindset
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs (Europe)
- EYE Global.
- COVID-19 during an Economical Crisis
- Business Innovation
- Entrepreneurial University
- Bridging the gap between students and young entrepreneurs
- Wine Production and Exportation
- Olive Oil Production and Exportation
- Academy of Entrepreneurship – Athens
- MindSpace – Athens
- Koroniotis Winery – Argos